These books are in no particular order. I share them because they have been beneficial in my growth as an individual, dad, and husband. I hope you find them beneficial as well!
This list gets updated regularly, as I read more and more books! So, be sure to check back often.
Everdad Hack #4
As dads, we need to seek out knowledge where we don’t have any. We need to learn new skills where we might be lacking. We need to increase our abilities to take on those challenges that come with raising kids.
- Championship Fathering by Carey Casey & Neil Wilson
- The Mask of Masculinity: How Men Can Embrace Vulnerability, Create Strong Relationships, and Live their Fullest Lives by Lewis Howes
- Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man’s Soul by John Eldredge
- The Last Arrow by Erwin Raphael
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Get your Everdad Book List here.
When you’re long and gone, what do you want your children and their children to say about you?
If you haven’t booked your FREE 1:1 Dad Strategy Session do so here!
Donnie Boroff, M.A., CPC, ELI-MP, C-IQ is a father of four boys and husband with a passion for dads. A Dad Coach and founder of Everdad. With a Master’s Degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology along with being a Certified Professional Coach, Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner, and Certified in Conversational Intelligence, he assists dads in exploring and discovering how they are showing up in their children’s lives.